Helping out with PyGTK developmentPyGTK is maintained by a team of volunteers, which take care of coding, bugfixing, support and documentation. This page provides links and tips for people interested in helping the team by actively participating in the project.
Notice!PyGObject with gobject-introspection is planned to replace PyGTK in the future, though as of yet it is neither stable, complete, nor well documented. If you would like to help out with testing or developing these bindings, please see here.
Helping outThere are a number of ways to help out with PyGTK development:
- Write documentation and articles
- Provide support via the mailing list or IRC
- Report bugs
- Write testcases and triage open bugs
- Fix bugs and write patches
- Review patches pending
Bugs and Bugzilla
- Bugs open on the PyGTK product
- Bugs open on the gnome-python product
- Bugs assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org (help wanted!)
- Bugs assigned to others
- Bugs with patches pending review (reviewers welcome!)
The source code for PyGTK is located in the Gnome Git repository.